Ticket price includes:
- two nights B&B;
- entry to the conference which carries three CPD points; and
- a ticket to the black tie Gala Ball
Please note SYS will reasonably try to accommodate changes in double and twin rooms once contacted after purchase. Mount Wolseley will not deal with such requests - please contact the SYS Committee directly at email@example.com Looking forward to seeing you all in Mount Wolseley on 10 - 12 November!
SYS Terms and Conditions
- Persons wishing to attend the 2017 annual conference of the Society of Young Solicitors in Ireland (“SYS”) must purchase tickets through the available third party ticket selling provider on the SYS website: http://sys.ie/. Tickets are limited and shall be allocated on first-come, first-served basis.
- The conference fee is €210 per person sharing (excluding third party booking and payment processing fee) for two nights’ accommodation (with breakfast), gala black tie dinner and conference materials.
- Any delegate who assists, enables, procures or otherwise a non-ticket holder to attend all or any part of the annual conference shall be fully liable to pay SYS for the cost of a ticket (€210) per each non-ticket holder. SYS reserves the right to involve the delegate's employer if the delegate refuses to pay SYS within a reasonable time frame.
- SYS is not responsible for any errors, acts, omissions or otherwise of third party ticket selling provider or third party payment processor in connection with the sale and processing of tickets for the annual conference.
- All tickets must be paid in full at the point of purchase and any delegates who have received sponsorship or funding from their firm or their employer towards the cost of their conference fee must pay the fee in full and liaise with their firm or employer in relation to receiving a refund of the appropriate amount to match the amount of sponsorship received.
- Successful bookings will be confirmed by email following receipt of payment.
- SYS reserves the right to make changes to the event (including the identity of the speakers) or cancel the conference and/or any part thereof at its discretion.
- SYS does not accept responsibility for any damage or loss to property of delegates or their guests attending the annual conference.
- Individual delegates are personally responsible to the Mount Wolseley Hotel for any damage caused to the property at Mount Wolseley Hotel including, but not limited to, the allocated rooms or the furnishings, utensils and equipment in Mount Wolseley Hotel.
- Neither Mount Wolseley Hotel nor SYS shall be liable for loss or damage to any item of equipment, furniture, stock or the like. All materials must be removed from the hotel. A charge may be applied at the option of Mount Wolseley Hotel in the event of material being left behind payable by the relevant delegate.
- SYS hereby notifies delegates that delegates should consider taking out an appropriate insurance policy to cover cancellation, damage, third party liability and other eventualities beyond SYS and any delegate’s control.
- Neither SYS nor Mount Wolseley Hotel shall be liable, whether in contract or otherwise, for any indirect consequential or economic losses or loss of profits howsoever arising (including negligence).
- The 2017 annual conference is an event for qualified solicitors and post PPC1 trainee solicitors only. SYS reserves the right to cancel, without prior notice, the ticket(s) of anyone who is found: (i) not to be a qualified solicitor in respect of the pre-sale tickets sold on 26 September 2017 and (ii) not to be a post PPC1 trainee solicitor in respect of the general release tickets sold on and from 28 September 2017 and in the event of such cancellation, no refund will be provided.